| Home > Terms and Conditions
- Seller refers to the party to whom the order for purchase has been given.
- Client refers to the person placing the order who is of legal smoking age.
- Goods or services refers to the product for which the seller has placed an order with the client.
- The terms and conditions are valid for any goods or services provided by the Seller to the Client.
- The pricing, quantity of goods and time of delivery mentioned in the articles are not binding on the Seller, but the Seller will make all efforts to fulfill the stated estimates.
- Payment for all goods are to be made by the client via credit card only. No other payment methods are accepted
- Delivery of goods will be done by whatever carrier we deem necessary. Our carrier of choice is the USPS but we may use UPS on occasion for larger orders. If you prefer UPS shipping please contact us prior to placing your order at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery of goods will be to the address specified by the client at the time of order. The client is responsible for taking delivery of goods at the time they arrive.
- Shipping times may vary. While we will make every attempt to ship your order within 1 business day it may take anywhere from 1-3 business days for you order to be shipped. Please keep in mind that we mix our liquids to order. Business days are Monday - Friday.
- If an item is missed during shipping VaporGod LLC will reship that missed item as soon as possible following notification by the customer. Any missed items will be shipped to you via USPS First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation. While we strive for perfection we are human and may miss something from time to time.
- You are responsible for knowing the laws of your own country. We ship under the name VaporGod LLC. We will not alter customs documentation in any way.
- Tracking may or may not be available for your package.
- Shipping times may vary and could be extended by your country's customs.
- We are not responsible for any package that is lost, confiscated or not delivered. Shipping international is 100% at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to cancel any international order. We may also need to obtain additional shipping fees where necessary.
- In view of the nature of the service, any order – once confirmed – is not cancellable. Cancellation of the Order by the Client will only be accepted on condition that any costs, charges and expenses already incurred, including any charges that will be levied by the list-owner on account of his expenses, work or cancellation conditions will be reimbursed to VaporGod LLC forthwith.
- All written notices to be served on or given to the client shall be sent or delivered to the client’s principle place of business and shall be treated as having been given upon receipt.
Loss or Damage to Goods
- VaporGod LLC will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client).
- VaporGod LLC offers shipping options for Domestic and International packages that include insurance up to $400. If you package is lost or damaged due to carrier negligence we will replace your order up to a value of $400 if the insurance option was chosen. If you have not chosen the insurance option we will not be held responsible for product loss or damage. We highly recommend all customers insure their packages. Additional insurance for larger purchases is available upon request by emailing - email@example.com.
Usage of Goods or Services
- Our goods are intended for use by smokers of legal smoking age. By agreeing to purchase our goods you are certifying that you are a smoker of legal age.
- Both parties shall maintain strict confidence and shall not disclose to any third party any information or material relating to the other or the other’s business which comes into that party’s possession and shall not use such information and material. This provision shall not, however, apply to information or material which is or becomes public knowledge other than by breach by a party of this clause.
- There are no warranties on the products we sell except for batteries and Boge Revolution Kits.
- Batteries are covered by a one month warranty.
- Boge Revolution 2.1 Kits are covered by a one month warranty.
- There are no warranties on cartomizers, atomizers, coil, or clearomizers. Due to the nature of the product there are too many variables that can cause these devices to fail due to user error ie. improper filling, improper device voltage, physical abuse.
- There are no warranties, returns, refunds or exchanges given for eliquid. Flavor is subjective and there are way too many variables involved.
- The buyer is responsible for shipping costs back to VaporGod LLC for all warranty claims. We will cover shipping of the replacement item back to you.
Limitation of Liability
- The Company shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods.
- The Client shall fully indemnify the Company against any liability to third parties arising out of the Client’s use of the Goods.
Change To Terms
- The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.